9.25.18 - JSO Meeting Notes
- 325 Students, full capacity!
- A great venue, and a great dance! Went very smoothly, and it was definitely a reflection of the team.
- Capture the Flag had a great turn out! It was a great game over all.
Storm the Dorm on Wednesday @ 9:15PM (All hands on deck)
- Constitution Day
- Radio show
- Meeting Fri
- Lots of ideas and details working
- Good involvement
- Oct 10 discussion
- Good first meeting
- Got good info and ideas
- Saturdays at 11, this week is still up in the air
- Coming up with think tank for the business students and plan for it in Oct
- Working on ideas for workshops and events
- Graffiti on Oct 4th
- Steel wool photography on the 11th of October
3 for Free
- Worked on wifi in Wilson this morning for almost 2 hours
- Emails about outside lights and Volk spiders sent out
- Wifi in lindner is poor on dorm floors
- Room checks in Lindner were only given a days notice to the residents
- Fallen tree before Volk and chapel is still there
- JSO is made up of people that like to resolve issues
- It is easy to point out what is wrong, but worth it to find a solution for the problem.
- Six Flags Great America this Sunday
- Confirming the number of people going
- Homecoming dance
Full capacity, and it went very smooth!
- Homecoming week
Blue Crew day today!
Tomorrow is Gene Day - wear your denim while supporting Gene Crume! Storm the dorm that night.
Thursday is twin day - twin with a pal! Lawn games from 11AM-1PM on UC Lawn
Friday is grout fit day, with a group picture after chapel!
Saturday is family day, and Family Feud that evening. Lunch in the tent on the fitness center lawn, where JSO will be providing lawn games. 1PM - Judson Fest! 2PM - Alumni soccer game 4PM? - Women's soccer game 7PM - Family Feud 8PM - Family Event in each residence hall
Dinner Friday and lunch Saturday will be in the tent buy the Fitness Center
- Chipotle went well
- First couple of weeks in Oct will be a dunking event
- Homecoming Week: Keeping up with stories and twitter to keep students up to date with the daily events
- Relaunch of website on Friday with reveal of homecoming photos
- Working on trouble with sending emails to freshman
- Survey went out last week and set up a table, which gave them 82 responses! A table will be out at lunch tomorrow as well to keep getting responses.
- Get your cash reimbursements in on time, and the updated budget will be sent out today or tomorrow
Golden Pineapple - GRANT!!