Meeting Notes - 10.30.18
"A Conversation with Crume" Tonight at 9:30pm!
Pack The Place is tonight at 7pm
Rachel's House Party - This Sunday, 3pm to 5:30pm
- Judson Disc Golf
6 people at league on Sunday which was great considering weather. Anticipating more community members to attend
- Judson Business Society
Nov 16 Jeopardy night with extra credit
- Creative Society
Song writing workshop with Chad Sowards was great.
Open Mic night in Elgin this past week.
Bigger event at end of semester or 2 smaller events.
- Black Student Union
Discussion last week, and then today will se a movie. Meeting in 2 weeks.
- Exercise Sports Science
First event this Saturday at Urban Air Trampoline. Flyer to go out. Pack the Place tonight.
- Judson for Freedom
Working towards the party at the End of No Shave No Slave November
- Spikeball Club
Normal play this last Saturday. Tournament the weekend before Thanksgiving.
- JU Improv
Show moved to Nov 3rd
3 for Free
- Washers and dryers in Volk are working again.
- Food is now labeled in the Caf.
- Wifi in Lindner last week was not working. Can we look into that?
- Group of girls in Ohio are still not getting emails. Can we get them connected to Mabri?
- Tree down and lights out between Creekside and Volk. Can we connect with Plant Ops to get those fixed?
- Heat was broken and got fixed pretty quick!
- HAWAC elevator is down. Can we get that fixed?
- Weight room ID cards are not working. Can we talk to Plant Ops or Campus Safety?
- Halloween Party Recap
Board games and pumpkin painting was a hit!
People were able to hang out and talk with each other throughout the night.
- "Pool Party", Thursday at 7pm in Upper Commons
Ice Cream, games of pool, and trick shots!
International Student Update
- Movie Night Recap!
Smaller group, but was a time for great community!
People enjoyed the tacos and people were able to stop by quick.
Commuter President Updates
- 3rd event in November and Chick - Fil - A will be catered in and games will be available for students to play
- Social media
- Give away
- Town Hall tonight with President Crume in Thompson Hall
- Another one will happen next week on Wednesday
- Marketing going out for the event to get students aware
- Congrats Simi! We appreciate you!
- Andrew Finley is on hot seat next week!