Meeting Notes - 11.06.18
"A Conversation with Crume" this Wednesday
Intramural Volleyball Championship - Thursday
Judson Gives Back - Friday
- JU Disc Golf
Played through the weather this past weekend.
One fo the baskets has been damaged by plant ops, and is hopeful being fixed.
League this Sunday, and maybe going off campus to another course for the second round of the day.
- JU Business Society
Event on November 16th, Jeopardy against Professors with extra credit.
- Creative Society
Brainstorm workshop this Thursday Class D in Lindner. Pre-shark tank brainstorm session.
Working on other event ideas.
Went to see a movie last week, which was successful with a decent turn out and people had a fun time.
Meeting this week to plan for next weeks meeting.
Had the event this past Saturday which was smaller due to all events happening that weekend.
Meeting next week to start planning for Spring.
ESS chapel on the 14th at 10AM
Moving indoors due to weather.
Tournament next Thursday, with requests out for facilities and posters.
Hoping to have food and prizes.
RISE team did a great job at the show this last week!
Have 2 practices a week.
-JU For Freedom
Pushing back No Shave No Slave party to after Thanksgiving.
3 for Free
- Plant Ops has been so great with working with us!
- ID scanners in fitness center are broken, but they are trying to fix it
- All foods will now be labeled all the time
- Can we start staff/faculty appreciation again? How do we create organic appreciation for them?
- Studio 404 in HAWAC has no internet connection. Could we talk to IT about that?
- Can we fix the heat in HAWAC?
- Can we make sure the elevator in HAWAC is working again?
- "Pool Party Recap"
- Volleyball Intramural Championship
- Judson Gives Back, this Friday at 5pm
Donation stations in UC Wednesday and Thursday, table at lunch for sign ups
International President Update
- Social Media Giveaway
Announced in Chapel tomorrow
- Monthly Update Video is out now!
- "A Conversation with Crume" was well attended and students were able to ask questions and talk with Dr. Crume and Dr. Well (45 in attendance!)
- Another town hall tomorrow with Dr. Crume and Dr. Wells. Wednesday, Nov 7th at 9:30pm
- Make sure to be getting receipts and and forms to Taylor
- Jared, we appreciate you!
Skye or Kelly on the hot seat next week!